#GivingTuesday is a global giving movement that has been built by individuals, families, organizations, businesses and communities in all 50 states and in countries around the world. Millions of people have come together to support and champion the causes they believe in and the communities in which they live. Your gift helps Kennedy Catholic to provide a quality, Catholic education to students in Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Bronx, and Fairfield Counties.
John F. Kennedy Catholic High School is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Tax ID #27-0671184.
Your gift is tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
Join Our Online Community
- Report Cards Distributed: Feb. 1
- Community Mass: Feb. 2
- Family Social Event: Feb. 12 @ 7pm
- Ash Wednesday Mass: Feb. 14
- Presidents Day: Feb. 19-20 (No School)
- Junior Formal: Feb. 19
- Teacher Appreciation: Feb. 23
- Art Show Begins: Feb. 27 (Commons)