Play Ball Club:
- Play Ball Club: Collecting used, functional sporting goods for a camp in Connecticut that serves underprivileged children.
Toy Drive: (Closed)
- This drive is over and our goal was reached! Nearly 700 toys were collected.
- There is currently a Christmas Toy Drive taking place to benefit the children of Maria Fareri and Blythedale Children’s Hospitals. Blue flyers are posted around the school listing suggested toys. The science department is giving extra credit to any student who brings in toys. The end collection date is December 14th and we hope to beat our last years collection number of 700 toys. Any questions please see seniors Jennifer Goldfarb, Christina Rowland, or Rebecca O’Callaghan.
Blood Drive: (Closed)
- This drive is over and we are proud to say that there were nearly 70 donations of blood. Way to go!
- There will be a blood drive December 15th from 2:30-8:20
- The coat drive ended but it went extremely well! We received many coats and jackets, the turnout was great! The generosity of all the students and faculty was such an amazing sight to see.
- Bring in your old coats to donate to Catholic Charities for those who are in need. For more information, contact Hannah Callaghan