John F. Kennedy Catholic High School offers a premier college-preparatory experience to the young men and women of Northern Westchester, Putnam and Fairfield counties. Set on 64 scenic acres in Somers, N.Y., Kennedy Catholic is a place where students discover themselves, their futures and the world in which they will make a difference.
Discover the difference a Catholic education can make. Discover Kennedy Catholic.
WHO WE ARE
- We are a community of learners, rising to the challenge of a rigorous Regents curriculum that educates the mind, body and spirit, with Jesus Christ as the teacher in each of our classrooms.
- We are a team, 52 squads across 17 sports on all-new athletic surfaces, all wearing the Blue and White and the Kennedy pride that comes with it.
- We are a family, from current faculty, parents, staff and students, to alumni throughout the world, united by our faith and legacy, we are Gaels.
- We are courageous and compassionate in our approach to the world, for that’s how our founding Sisters of the Divine Compassion taught us to be.
- We are what God calls us to be.
- We are Kennedy Catholic
Check out our most recent issue of the Gael, the official magazine for alumni and parents.
Our Vision Statement
The St. Mary’s-Kennedy Catholic tradition has been providing a quality, Catholic education to the people of Northern Westchester and Putnam counties for the better part of a century. But what will that mean for future generations of Gaels?