- All visitors must enter the building only through the Main Office Entrance (Entrance #2). No visitor is permitted to enter the building during student arrival or dismissal at the student entry/exit points at the Commons (Entrance #1) or Cafeteria (Entrance #14).
- Visitors will not be permitted into the building during the changing of classes or times when a large volume of students are in the hallways. Parents picking up students must remain in the Main Office until the student meets them there.
- Visitors to the school are not permitted in the academic area of the school, which includes the gym and library.
- Visitors will be met in the main office and will be accompanied to either an office or a designated meeting place.
- Visitors must sign-in, be given a pass to be worn on a lanyard and must leave a drivers license at the main desk which will be returned when you leave.